In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Retail Centre Manager
Ref: RC – RCM– MARCH 12
Reporting to the Area Retail Manager, the job holder will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the assigned Retail Centre Outlet by providing leadership and guidance to the Retail Centre staff.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Generate ideas and follow up on their effective execution to ensure achievement of set shop sales targets i.e. monthly, quarterly and annually;
- Drive achievement of set shop customer satisfaction target as measured in the CDI through process innovations and staff skill set development;
- Implement the defined business process/channels through which the retail sales service will be delivered to customers within the assigned Retail Centre;
- Define and implement staff and shop performance indicators and follow up on their measurement;
- Identify, reward high performance, discipline and recommend on staff promotions based on achievement of high performance criteria;
- Mentor, coach and lead the Retail Center staff to ensure long term and sustainable high performance;
- Implement the defined business process for cash management in the Retail Centre to ensure delivery of service to the customer;
- Implement the defined business process for stock management in the Retail Centre to ensure delivery of service to customers and efficiency and accountability in stock management;
- Manage and monitor assigned budget.
- Degree in a Business discipline / Social Sciences from a recognized university;
- 3-5 years working experience of which 2 years has to be in supervisory role in Retail Store management in a busy commercial environment;
- Excellent working knowledge of Ms Office suite;
- Ability to review customer purchasing trends to develop local sales promotions, understand customer expectation and use it to develop or improve business processes;
- Ability to plan, monitor & forecast for resources in the Retail Centre, reconcile cash & stock and monitor stock movements;
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders by establishing and maintaining a positive public image with customers;
- Service delivery orientated with strong commercial awareness;
- Good people management skills and be able to motivate your team to achieve set targets.
The Senior Manager– Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org