Location: Wilson Airport
Type of contract:Fixed Term
- Telephone and VHF Radio operations
- Company aircraft operations; Loading and offloading, basic fueling, weights and balance
- Managing of the orders received from the camps; food and supplies
- Documentation to the camps
- Liaising with Pilots
- Flight planning; The Department will produce the flight plan in liaison with the pilot and make sure is delivered in time to the competent authority, likewise with passenger’s manifests & passenger tickets for Customs.
- Daily office duties; clerical & such as cleaning the office.
- Meet and Greet in Wilson
- Liaise with Reservationist to substitute during off, therefore be familiar with the reservation system.
- Any other duties that may be allocated by the office manager.
- Diploma in Airport operations, cargo & flight dispatch or related.
- Previous experience in the airports/ knowledge in the fields an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in the featured post
- Ability to work long hours & under pressure
- Excellent communication & flexibility
Contact: send updated resume and cover letter attaching relevant certificates and passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th March 2012