Department : Sales and Marketing
Supervised by : Director
Do Sales and Marketing of all laboratory equipment, machinery and chemical that the company will be offering to customers. Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Soliciting for orders from new and existing customers and build relationships to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Booking credible appointment with customers in the market.
- Manage full process of the sales from cold calling, presenting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyzing the market environment i.e. analyzing other competitor’s prices, the amount of demand.
- Generate promotional materials and newsletters.
- Regularly visit clients to ensure sustenance of a good relationship.
- Giving marketing requirement feedback to the management and advising accordingly.
- Preparation of quotations and Tenders for potential customers
- Responsible for client relations and meeting clients’ expectations.
- Develop strategies and programs that position the brand accurately in the market segment
- Handle all aspects of the market entry, penetration and growth.
- Continually enhance revenue generation activities through market research
- Developing, coordinating and managing of new and existing clients account
- Promote positive relations with partners and distributors
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Listen and report in writing all customers complains to HR Department or Technical Manager and follow up until complains are fully addressed.
- Daily sales customer visits report
- Monthly sales report form showing customer visited in the month, order awarded in the whole month, follow month sales focus and strategy.
- Prepare the weeklly report showing the progress made with potential and existing clients
- Diploma in sales and marketing from a recognized institution.
- 3 years working experience selling company services especially in a consultancy firm.
- Applicants with professional qualifications in other business disciplines and adequate direct selling experience of consumer durables to the above sectors will also be considered.
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels are highly desirable.
- Must be self driven and able to meet deadlines
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
To apply please email your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line indicate Sales and Marketing