The Husqvarna Group is the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, lawn mowers and garden tractors.
The Group is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The product offering includes products for both consumers and professional users.
The Group’s products are sold via dealers and retailers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
As a part of expansion into East Africa, Husqvarna is now looking to recruit a Sales Manager covering the area of East Africa; see below for position description and requirements.
To read more about the company, please visit: www.husqvarna.com
Overall Position Description:
- Grow our presence in Eastern Africa by growing sales with selected distributors
- Evaluate existing distributors and make further distributor appointments
- Establish dealer networks with appointed distributors
- Evaluate B2B sales
- Define how to go to market as well as how to market full product range (demand flow / supply and marketing communication)
- Responsibility for sales and GP in East Africa
- Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- +5 years experience in branded consumer goods sales, service and marketing
- Proven record of development, management and execution of sales and marketing strategies and activities within a consumer goods sales environment
- A team player, customer focused, accurate and target driven
- Fluent in English. The ability to speak French and Portuguese will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively
- A technical aptitude is a key requisite
- Entrepreneurial mindset and open to different cultures and their different behaviors
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than 30th March 2012.
This recruitment is done in collaboration with Swedish Trade Council in Kenya