SWTL is therefore seeking expand our services and product portfolio in Kenya and is looking to recruit qualified visionary and dynamic professionals in the following positions:
Assist in stock management of various security and safety systems and equipment of the company by ensuring tight stock controls are in place and adhered to.
- Assisting in the day to day operations of the Stores Department
- Issuance of products to various concerned personnel as requisitioned using the sales invoices.
- Co-ordinating and advising on stock movement by ensuring there are accurate and up to date stocks.
- Co-ordinate branch stocks, inter branch stock transfers.
- Carrying out monthly stock takes and giving reports on the same.
- Maintaining the daily inventory records of all items and alerting the Procurement Manager whenever inventories are about to fall below assigned buffer levels.
- Receiving and counting all items to ensure the quantities agree with the delivery note.
- Inspecting all received materials of any defects or damaged goods delivered by the suppliers.
- Making requisitions and order proposals
- Maintaining high safety and health standards by reporting any potential risks and maintaining a functional record on maintenance of all fire equipments in the store
- Controlling and monitoring employee’s access into the store.
- Housekeeping – Ensuring that the stores work area is clean at all times and any damages are reported and removed from the store. Product arrangement should be done neatly for ease of location.
- Certificate in Stores Management
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar field.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in security and safety systems is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and keen to detail
Please send all applications to email@example.com
Send applications by Thursday 5th April 2012