Our client an international manufacturing firm in the packaging industry is looking for a Senior Sales executive to run a manufacturing plant.
The successful candidate will be in charge of handling and growing the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and manage a sales force and distribution network capable of marketing and selling the company full product line in the market.
- Measure the sales teams progress against leading indicators
- Grow product sales for the company and hit high volume targets
- Engage a range of distribution partners, including multi-national corporations and regional distributors.
- Assist in negotiating pricing, terms and conditions with distributors
- Forecast sales volumes, profit margins, and net profit and achieve clearly defined, mutually agreed upon revenue/gross profit targets
- Deliver innovative business models, branding, and marketing approaches
- Work closely with the company’s manufacturing and design officers to consistently improve their product line.
- Train sales representatives, assign territories and help develop leads.
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related field
- Should have minimum of 5 to 7 years of field experience.
- Should possess selling experience from Packaging Industries, Industrial Equipments / consumables.
- Should be proactive, independent, aggressive and passionate about the client business
- Willing to handle the business as his own
- Good interpersonal skills
- A person of integrity
- Creative, professional, strong leadership and communication skills,
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.