At Siginon Group, we are well on our way to becoming Africa’s World class Logistics company.
We have the resolve, strategies and energy needed to achieve this.
And we are looking for similarly energetic and brilliant individuals to join our team of highly professional and forward looking people.
The following two positions are immediately available:
Reporting to the Project Manager (operationally) and to the Finance Director (functionally), this position will be on a 2 year renewable contract basis and will be based in our Nairobi branch offices.
The role will oversee management of finances for the multimillion Airside Development project currently in progress at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Specifically, this role will be expected to:
- Plan, and monitor all financial expenses within the project.
- Oversee all procurement for the project
- Put in place and maintain necessary financial controls
- Conduct financial reporting on a regular basis.
The position has arisen in our A&ICD Division-Nairobi.
The role will report to the Branch Accountant and will have following responsibilities:
- Managing work allocation for the ranch Accounting team
- Production of Annual, monthly and other financial statements.
- Preparation of audit schedules and working closely with external auditors.
- Preparation of Budgets in conjunction with Branch Accountant.
- Developing Team spirit and priding able leadership to Accounting Team
- A bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- CPA(K) -Finalist
- More than 2(two) years accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity
Please submit application and detailed CVs indicating current and expected remuneration via e mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th March 2012
Siginon Freight Limited
For Total Logistics Solution in East Africa
Siginon Cargo Centre,
JKIA Cargo Village