1. Brand Manager
Reporting to Head of Marketing and Business Development, the Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing brands with the aim of maximizing brand profitability
- Preparing and implementing the annual brand plan
- Generating brand targets i.e. price, budgets, profit, market share and sales in liaison with the Head of Marketing & Business Development
- Developing and implementing brand campaigns i.e. advertising, promotions, and brand public relations in liaison with advertising agencies.
- Monitoring brand performance on key brand equity parameters and initiating corrective action as may be required
- Coordinating the ordering process for promotional materials in liaison with procurement and ensuring prompt availability of materials.
- Generating merchandising standards for point of sale materials and monitoring correct placement/replacement of these materials
- Initiating and carrying out brand research
- Monitoring brand packaging and initiating packaging updates
- Providing support in new product development initiatives
- Ensuring brand marketing spend as per budget
- University graduate, Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing Option)
- Professional qualification in Marketing
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in Brand Management
- Must have experience in advertising agency liaison and development of brand advertising campaigns
- Must have experience in new product development
- Good communication and customer care skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Creativity, numeracy skills and spatial ability
- Above average computer literacy
- Self-starter and able to work with cross functional teams
- Age, 30 years and above.
Reporting to Agriculture Workshop Manager, The Senior Workshop Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Coordinating maintenance and activities of the company vehicles and mobile machines
- Ensuring that vehicle and plant availability of 80% is achieved
- Ensuring field breakdown and maintenance are attended to promptly
- Directing workflow by allocating tasks and setting work priorities to the supervisors
- Ensuring that work standards are and vehicles/plant operational status conforms to existing professional standards and legal/statutory requirements
- Ensuing that spare parts and materials requisitioned are procured promptly in liaison with Procurement department
- Ensuring prompt requisitioning of spare parts, materials, tools and equipment
- Liaising with the Training Division to ensure staff are well trained and their skills upgraded
- Bsc. Mechanical / Agricultural Engineering/Automotive Engineering with 3 years’ post qualification relevant experience in Automotive Workshop OR
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical/Agricultural/Automotive Engineering with 5 years relevant working experience in automotive workshop.
- Must be IT proficient
- Member of relevant Professional body
- Able to display high level of integrity with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Aged, 30 years and above
Reporting to Workshop Superintendent, the Senior Workshop Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that labour, tools and other resources are effectively utilized in repairing company vehicles and mobile plant at minimum cost
- Ensuring preventive maintenance and repair of company vehicles.
- Ensuring 80% fleet availability.
- Assigning jobs appropriately to artisans.
- Initiating prompt requisition of spare parts.
- Maintaining high standards of discipline among artisans.
- Ensuring good housekeeping at the work place by observing safety requirements.
- Maintaining spares utilization report.
- Encouraging skill improvement on the job.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Agricultural Engineering /Automotive Engineering with at least 3 years experience.
- Ability to attain high work output.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High integrity
- Computer literacy
- Valid driving license
- Age, 25 years and above
South Nyanza Sugar Company Limited
P O Box 107-40405