Symphony Kenya is looking for an individual to join our dynamic team, in the following position:
Technical Operations Co-ordinator
Reporting to the Head: Technical Services this person will handle the day to day operations of the Technical Department – managing and ensuring all processes are followed by the team of 25 employees to achieve the company’s objectives of profitability, revenues, quality and customer care.
This will be achieved by supervising technical data entry; preparing daily activity reports and ensuring that they are executed; overseeing the Cost Accounting for jobs carried out; supervising the Inventory Control and Reporting Systems.
This is a Mid-Level position. Gross salary of KShs 40,000/= per month + benefits.
The candidate should:
- Be between 26 – 30 years old with strong interpersonal and written skills
- Have an auditing background, with CPA Part II being the minimum qualification.
- Have a successful track record in an Auditing role for at least 3 years in a large auditing firm.
- Be able to work with the standard MS Office applications
- Have proof that he/she has worked with CMS/Accounting software for at least 1 year.
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly apply preferably by email, with a short covering note on your suitability.
Attach your CV with copies of relevant certifications to your application to reach the Director – Human Resources, not later than 2p.m. on 4th April, 2012.
Director – Human Resources
Symphony Place, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands,
P.O. Box 14201, 00800
Tel: +254 - 4455000,
Mobile: 0716-793 954,
Kindly contact the HR Department on 5th April, 2012 to find out if you have been short-listed for the position.
Testing will take place at Symphony Place on 10th April, 2012, at 2:30p.m.