Our client, an audit firm has an opening for an audit Assistant running for three months.
- Possess CPA Part 2 plus a Bachelors degree in a business course
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy auditing environment with demonstrated outstanding professional competence.
- Applicants should be of age 25 to 35 yrs
- Hands on experience with MS office and accounting packages especially QuickBooks.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to details
- Good organization and administrative skills
- High integrity and honesty
- Assisting the Accountant in maintaining efficient and accurate accounting functions
- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verify calculations
- To deal with daily transactions for petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a daily basis
- To ensure filling of documents in accounts is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare cheques for payments
- Perform bank reconciliations
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted