The main responsibility for the role is to increase sales volume and maximize market share.
- Delivery of set volumes and revenue targets for the Territory.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual territory demand forecasts and sales plan.
- Providing management with regular market intelligence on volume and value share, competitor activities and overall demand patterns in the territory.
- Recommending the appointment of distributors and/or engagement of any other direct customers from the region.
- Analysis sales trends and variance’s and advising the management on appropriate strategies and actions to enable the company meet its objectives.
- Establishing and ensuring maintenance of good corporate relations with stakeholders in the region.
- Documenting, reporting and discussing execution of plans, sales and margin analysis and overall productivity with the Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be having a university degree preferably in a commercial or Marketing Diploma with 3+ years experience in the same capacity/Sales.
The successful candidate will be highly numerate, computer literate, have excellent communication and reporting skills and possess a clean driver’s license.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.