TNS RMS East Africa is looking to fill the above specified position.
Based in Nairobi and reporting to operations field manager, the position holder will assist in managing specialized projects, department administration, planning and provision of management information.
- Management of field database and systems
- Management and distribution of timely and accurate information to Field manager and relevant heads of departments
- Development , Management and implementation of Field standards and procedures
- Updating and compilation of all training material and related processes
- Development, management and implementation of field visits and auditing
- Distribution of project analysis report to Field management
- Other general field administration services.
At least 3 years of progressive experience in administration.
A minimum of an Undergraduate degree preferably Business Administration in addition to the following skills:
- Holder of diploma in business management
- Must be prepared to travel when required and work over weekends, where necessary
- Aged: 30 years and below
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Super IT Skills ( very good in Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of field work, market research will be an added advantage