1. Provide Transmission network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, inter-operability and appropriate technology
2. KPI governance and performance analysis for Transmission Network optimization recommendations
3. Transmission Network capacity management
4. Accurate & timely CAPEX and OPEX budget planning for Transmission network
5. Transmission Network change request management and acceptance test verification
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelors in Engineering/Technology (Electronics & Communication).
- 5-6 years of versatile experience in Operations, Optimization and Planning of Transmission Networks.
- 3 of the above years should have been spent in management
- Deep understanding of latest technological trends in Transmission Network, including classical PDH, SDH, ATM, IP/MPLS systems, etc.
- Ability and experience in managing Telecom Projects and especially Transmission from beginning to end.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Organizational & Motivational Skills
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: DO NOT send your resume if you don’t meet all the requirements.
Should you require consideration for future opportunities, download your resume by visiting our website (www.viscarpacity.com), access the e-sourcing system and follow instructions.
Deadline: Friday 23rd March 2012 at 5p.m.