Job Objective:Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet WKF’s objectives. Evaluates customer research, market conditions and implements marketing plan changes as needed. Oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with every department,
- To determine and manage the marketing department budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are involved.
- The achievement of frequent, timely and positive media coverage for wkf and its programs across all available media.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market wkf.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential partners for wkf.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for wkf project lines.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage project strategies.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside clients and consultants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and adaptability
- Decision-making and persuasion
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please send your detailed resume and reference via email to: email@example.com.
Deadline for the application is 27th March 2012