- Deliver Sales Targets of 20 million per month & Strategic Forecasts agreed upon by Directors & the General Manager.
- Development of a robust Target Market process as well as a continual re-assessment of this process.
- Management of costs: working within accepted Revenue: Cost ratios.
- Position the company as the brand seller in the market place ensuring it has community and industry impact
- Creating a highly motivated and energized sales team.
- Ensuring strong culture of adherence to internal process/policies to achieve a strong sales monitoring discipline.
- Developing sustainable structures & strategies that deliver consistent revenues whilst ensuring revenue growth , customer acquisition, within a prescribed Target Market
- Coaching and developing a sales team to achieve greater sales through delivering the best quality products and service while controlling costs
- Holding focused meetings & strategy sessions with key sales representative and channel distributors/agents to monitor set goals and objectives.
- Formulating effective sales policies that assist sales reps, showroom managers and dealers in promoting sales.
- Design high performance agency and alternative distribution channels models to achieve set business targets.
- Ensuring that all relevant reports on the units and company are reviewed regularly and appropriate action taken to improve performance
- Working Closely with the General Manager, undertaking competitive sales & market surveys to advise management & directors on market trends
- As directed by the General Manager, effectively representing the company at Trade Expos and Technical Forums to promote the different products
- Consolidation or compiling of orders and projections and co-ordination with the Operations department to ensure proper stocking levels are maintained
- Enhancing customer retention & satisfaction
Immediate Manager’s Title : General Manager
Titles of other positions reporting to the same immediate manager:
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
- Administrative Assistant
Manager – Sales
Titles of positions reporting directly to the incumbent
- 4-5 Sales Representatives
- Regional Sales Heads
- Customer service Officer
Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree.
Sales Experience from the building and construction sector will be an added advantage.
Good working experience of MS Office is a must.
Industry Expertise: Proven knowledge in Construction and building products will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to develop Country and Regional Sales Strategies & Policy & Structure with 3 years relevant experience.
- Leadership skills to lead sales team, including demonstrated ability to build and support teams in a collaborative manner;
- Strong cross-functional orientation: ability to interface with other parts of Operations, Finance, Business devt.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong product knowledge across a broad product range
- Proven ability to act as a Industry Trends Expert
Areas requiring complete familiarity
Management or Execution Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Management / supervision
- Responsible for building, training and motivating a team
- Team work / team building
- Self Starter and personal initiative
- Flexibility / Good listener
- Strategic Planner
- Initiative/Results Driven
- Self motivated and confident with the ability to work independently
- Strong Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Management of diversity.
- Negotiation capabilities.
- Openness and Respect.
- Ability to create a good reputation with customers/industry.
- Maintain good contact with the Directors and other support /collaborating functions
email@example.com. with Sales Manager as Subject.