Our client, a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management, is looking for an Accounting Associate for invoice processing.
The employee will be responsible for processing all pre-coded invoices in the Procure to Pay System as well as Accounts payable invoice processing on behalf of the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order.
- Receive scanned invoices from Scanning Center and index these invoices before they are processed by the Payables Processors.
- Create accounts payable documents in SAP system that covers: Recurring Documents, Down payments, Request Process, Online Pay Request, Running Self Billing and journal uploads for invoices.
- Create and store back-up documents for cancellation, dummy credit and journal upload activities
- Answer supplier queries on invoices & payments
- Accounting/ Finance/ CPA related course.
- Must have 2 to 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable environment as well as experience with SAP accounting system
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Microsoft Office skills, strong analytical thinking with focus on customer service
- Results oriented individual with well developed Multi tasking / Time Management skills
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the position Reference number and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates need apply