Being a pioneering online travel agent in the region, Africa Point endeavors to aim for growth, taking advantage of experience and a leading role in the online African travel market.
The Company is offering a 3 month Information Technology Internship.
This is an an unpaid internship with travel expenses being catered for and it is an opportunity to work as part of the Online Marketing / Information Technology teams, learning from the teams and gaining industry experience while working on extremely exciting assignments.
- Recently Graduated Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree student in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good planning, co-ordination and execution skills;
- Excellent analytical and research skills, and particularly good with research work on the Internet.
- Must be creative, self motivated, and able to move at a fast past environment.
- Deep passion for Social Media is a MUST .
Qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 10th April 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.