Our client is an established Company in the freight industry with a wealth of experience in Logistics solutions and Courier Services.
They handle time-sensitive cargo from all parts of the world and are dedicated to speed, reliability and efficiency when handling their customer needs.
They are currently looking for sales representatives with a wide range of networks and contacts that can add to the business.
Main Purpose of the job
The role is designed to improve sales and optimize clients’ satisfaction while developing business and enhance relationships between the company and the relevant industry fraternity.
- Presentation to clients
- Developing and managing client accounts and assisting in debt collection
- Carry out market trend, competitor and customer surveys
- Provide after sales service where necessary
- Liaising and building rapport with industry stakeholders
- Make a thorough market and brand review at regular times
- Conduct market research to understand market dynamics.
- Implement the marketing plan in respect of budget, timing and brand guide lines.
- Recommend corrective measures to achieve the targets.
- Achievement focus
- Self Motivation
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Extremely Aggressive
- Team Player
- Multitasking Skills
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Report and Proposal Writing Skills
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Results oriented and focused
- At least 2- 5 years working experience in the clearing and forwarding industry
- Proven track record of closing business and meeting Sales targets
- Higher Diploma/ Bachelor in marketing or relevant degree.
- Age between 25-35 years
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted