The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three (3) years sales experience in the services sector, an undergraduate degree and a demonstrated understanding of the Human Resource industry and Labour Laws in Kenya.
Candidates with people management experience will have an added advantage.
The Business Line Manager will be required to:
- Undertake business development activities from lead generation to deals closure in line with set targets
- Manage key accounts to maintain and grow market share with new and existing clients
- Manage and monitor the performance of staff at unit level
- Oversee back office operations at unit level
- Manage and monitor the unit’s financial performance
- Three years sales experience preferably in a service environment
- An undergraduate degree preferably in a business related field
- Supervisory experience, preferably of a team of at least three people
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Operating knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge of the human resource industry will be an added advantage
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please visitwww.altimaafrica.com, under Careers tab to post your application by 5pm 10th April, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.