Our client, a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management, is seeking to recruit a Data Processor for maintaining Account Payable master files (customer, vendor, product, material, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process requests for creation, amendment and deletion of the following data objects: customer, vendor, pricing, product, material and carriers.
- Maintain the master data tracker to log daily productivity and keep track of open requests.
- Escalates production/system issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- 2-3 yrs experience in Data Management and General Accounting as well as experience with SAP accounting system
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Microsoft Office skills, strong analytical thinking with focus on customer service
- Results oriented individual with well developed Multi tasking / Time Management skills
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the position Reference number and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates need apply