Our client is an information systems consultancy company based in Nairobi, Kenya but with operations across Africa.
They provide business solutions and consultancy services in the areas of financial & accounting systems, business process automation and mobile solutions.
Our client’s solutions aim at providing world-class business management systems and support services to solve business problems and enhance business performance in organizations.
Vacant Position: ERP Business Consultant
- Conducting customer needs assessment
- Drafting solution proposals for review
- Project scoping
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)-Set up, training etc
- Project Reporting to client and Project Manager
- Post implementation support
- Team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop rapport with senior managers
- Self confidence
- Business Degree
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in the use/implementation/support of at least a middle level financial application.
- Knowledge/experience in manufacturing processes is an added advantage