Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling telephone calls and enquires effectively
- Drafting, typing, proof reading contract documents
- Setting up calendar of appointments and following through to confirmation of attendees
- Preparing performance progress reports
- Maintaining effective filing system for storage and retrieval of information
- Ensuring cleanliness and orderliness of office
- Organizing travelling logistics for office staff
- Following up correspondence and reports
- Preparing minutes and disseminating
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents including classified materials
- Managing visitors visiting the office
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Degree from a recognized institution
- Should be Ms Office compliant
- Two (2) years working experience in a similar position
- Must be self-driven, confident and highly organised
- Must have the capacity to maintain high integrity
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize duties and work under minimal supervision.
Please do not attach certificates and testimonials and this point.
The closing date for submitting applications is Tuesday, 10th April 2012.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.