Position: Radio Dispatcher
Reports To:Operations Manager
The main responsibility of the radio dispatcher is to receive orders from clients and to dispatch vehicles appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Direct activities of drivers/ all trips logged with the control room, using two-way radio communicator.
- Assign vehicles for conveyance of clients according to factors, such as length and purpose of trip, passenger requirements, and preference of user.
- Keep relevant records of vehicles assigned, kilometers covered by drivers, their times of departure, destination and expected time of return.
- Supervising all drivers’ movements/ operations and advice the management appropriately.
- Overall running of the vehicle dispatch quarters (i.e. control room) for optimum efficiency
- Prior experience in radio dispatching and operational duties
- Diploma in business related course
- Proficiency in IT operations
- Good communication , interpreting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Mombasa and its environs
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili
- Must be aged between 25-35 years of age
The Human Resources Manager
Focus Cab Services Limited,
P O Box 4999-00506