- Assist in rearing and maintenance of mosquito colonies.
- Assist in sampling mosquitoes in the field.
- Exposure/working experience on malaria or other vector-borne diseases research.
- Experience in insect rearing, preferably mosquitoes.
- Experience in field entomological studies (e.g., sampling and morphological identification of insects).
- Knowledge of handling Anopheles mosquitoes would be an advantage.
- Diploma in applied biology/medical lab technology etc.
- At least 1 year’s working experience.
Applications will be accepted up to 14th April 2012.
Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Please send an application with current remuneration package, and a detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees (including telephone, e-mail and fax numbers), to:
icipe is an Equal Opportunity Employer