Job Reference: ICL/MD/01/2012
The Institutional Consultants Limited (ICL) is a Company wholly owned by the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK).
The Company was established in 2007 under the Companies Act CAP 486.
Its mandate is to offer training, provide consultancy services in training, capacity building, Executive Selection and Organizational development and offer business development solutions in the public and private sectors.
The ICL Board of Directors invites applications from suitably qualified candidates with strong leadership and transformational qualities to fill the position of the Chief Executive Officer who is ready to lead this Company to higher level of operation and recognition in the market as a leading service provider.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To explore, formulate strategies and business plans and expound on the company’s business venture and bring in new creativity and innovation for the Company.
- To provide visionary leadership, business innovation and direction to the organization and to ensure that the company’s mandates and policies are implemented fully and effectively in line with the strategic plan and ensure that it responds with market demand and expectations.
- To oversee the company’s operations to ensure internal efficiencies, outstanding quality of service to ICL’s customers, and cost effective management of resources.
- To market the company’s products and services countrywide and beyond.
- Oversee the management of the company’s training and Consultancy assignments
- Oversee the preparation of Annual training programmes, company budgets and the execution thereof.
- To initiate, establish, strengthen and oversee inter-institutional collaborations and Strategic partnerships for the realization of the company’s mandate and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the company, preparation and at intervals, present the company reports to the Board on the operations of the Company.
- To perform any other responsibilities as determined and deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
The candidate aspiring for this post of Chief Executive Officer shall
- have a Masters degree in Business or any other field from a recognized University;
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in a similar environment providing training and consultancy services;
- Proficiency in Computer Application;
- Strategic Leadership and management skills;
- Successful startup experience andSales-and-marketing experience.
- Willingness to work in a challenging environment; Client focused and ability to integrate business development strategies;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Familiarity with the management of training and consultancy service;
- Strong project-management skills.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit a cover Letter together with updated curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current and expected remuneration. Also provide day time telephone contacts and names of three referees to the following contact:
Institutional Consultants Limited
CPS Governance Centre
Upper Hill, Kilimanjaro Road
P.O. Box 46935-00100,
Applications must be received on or before Monday 16th April, 2012.
NB: Institutional Consultants Limited is an equal opportunity employer.