An exciting business seeks an exciting individual...
Are You the One?
Ipsos - Synovate is a prime source of holistic market information services that enhance planning and decision making in the Private, NGO and Public Sectors across sub-Saharan Africa.
We are an integrated media research & media monitoring, social and market research company providing evidence and insights which inform and advise on a wide range of business and social issues.
Business Development Manager - Uganda
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Strategy formulation: develop business development/sales strategies for the Ipsos Synovate products including Market and Social Research, Media Monitoring and Media Research, Opinion polling and Special Projects.
Strategy implementation: responsible for the execution of business development activities as specified in the company strategic plan.
Revenue generation: to ensure a continuous revenue stream from local and international clients making sure that the annual group revenue target is achieved through; new clients, preparing proposals/ quotations and make follow up, identifying new revenue sources and opportunities for repeat business.
Reporting: provide weekly updates on business development issues covering - contacts made, proposals/quotes sent, revenue generated, and any progress on target clients. This information will also be entered on an online template on a weekly basis.
Brand building initiatives: ensure that the target market interacts with the Ipsos-Synovate brand on a regular basis through various initiatives which include - articles, speaking opportunities, interactive sessions, etc. These initiatives must be in line with the corporate communication strategy and overall business strategy.
Requirements: Knowledge & Skills:
- A general understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- At least 2 years experience in sales preferably in the service or advertising industry
- Experience in selling business to business products & services is an added advantage
- Ability to prepare proposals and pitch for business
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Monthly sales targets achieved and contact new clients
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted
- Brand building initiatives implemented
This is a challenging opportunity for dedicated and highly motivated professionals, with a strong commitment to Ipsos-Synovate’s values.
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the specified positions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- All Ugandans are encouraged to apply.
- Non-Ugandans with work permits are legible to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on Ipsos-Synovate please visit:www.ipsos.com