We offer unrivalled experience in various areas i.e. customer service, customer acquisition and telesales, technical support, web support services and BPO. KenCall also provides a vast array of consulting services to the global market in Contact Center consulting, human capital development, recruitment and technology services.
Our business is built upon world-class technology infrastructure and operations. Providing clients with world class operations, KenCall focuses on developing high skilled employees with an in-depth understanding of client business, products and services. Our quality assurance processes and intensive, world class training ensures that our services meet and exceed client expectations.
We continually strive for excellence across all areas of business. Our constant focus on delivering quality and client understanding has brought both domestic and international acclaim, including CCF Call Center Awards for Best Non-European BPO Centre (2009), the Highest Commendation Award at the Call Centre Focus European Awards (2010), and Computer Society of Kenya’s Best BPO Center in Kenya (2011).
We are currently looking for dedicated, energetic and proactive individuals to join our IT team in an internship position. The Help Desk Support Intern will have the responsibility of assisting users on various hardware or software related issues. This candidate will also provide IT support to all employees.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve technical problems
- Respond to telephone calls, instant messages, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor all problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN
- Recommend and schedule repairs, via vendors or hands on.
- Install and configure workstations based on company needs and requirements
- Provide end users support for all LAN- based applications
- Update all IT related inventory
- Installation, uninstallation of software
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested related to area of responsibility
- Moving and Setting up of IT equipment
Education & Experience:
- Minimum – IT diploma , CCNA, A+ and N+ certifications
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to Troubleshoot LAN & WAN technologies
- Basic understanding of database systems
- Knowledge on Web browser technologies (Firefox, etc.) and Internet.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills
- The desire to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be highly motivated and committed to achieving results
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Flexibility to work in shifts including weekend and nightshifts whenever needed.
- Use of computer terminals requiring frequent mental and visual attention; and able to lift\carry servers, PCs, and other computer hardware.
- Must be willing to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and want to be part of a fun, super-skilled team.
- Ensure that all workstations are functional
- Respond to Help Desk tickets
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Update problem tracking system
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good Customer Service Skills (Internal Customers)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
If the link is not working, copy and paste the link into your browser.
You can also apply via the KenCall Career Center atwww.kencall.com