Our client a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management is looking for a Management Trainee with general Accounting experience to handle Inter-company transaction tasks including processing of intercompany charges and recharges, settlement and reconciliation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process inter-company charges/re-charges ensuring correct authorization and coding procedures
- Perform inter-company cash application processing and revaluates all inter-company balances having no sub-ledger in the SAP accounting system
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances and regular review of inter-company balance sheet accounts
- Send out inter-company statements to affiliates and follow up on aged debts of customers as well as correct inter-company mismatches and coordinating manual journals to Financial Accounting team, if necessary
- Process, prepare and submit Inter-company invoices through accounts payable.
- Ensure both contractual and operational Key Performance Indicators are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
- Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Intercompany Lead
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field
- Must have 2-4 yrs experience in General Accounting environment, Operations, and be familiar with SAP accounting systems
- Should have strong analytical thinking, Decision Making skills and a focus on customer service
- Should be good in Multi Tasking and Time Management
- Should have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- A team player, focused and Result Oriented individual
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the position Reference number as well as the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.