Experience: Strictly 2-4 Yrs of relevant experience after education
Main Purpose of the Position
The employee is responsible for inter-company transactions processing in accordance with published guidelines and sound internal control standards of the client.
These tasks involve processing of inter-company charges and re-charges, settlement and reconciliation
Key Outputs & Tasks
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Tower Leader.
- Participate in internal and external audit
- Process inter-company charges/re-charges ensuring correct authorization and coding procedures
- Follow up and correct inter-company mismatches and coordinating manual journals to Financial Accounting team, if necessary
- Performs inter-company cash application processing
- Revaluates all inter-company balances having no sub-ledger in SAP
- Sends out inter-company statements to affiliates
- Follow up on aged debts of customers
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Regular review of inter-company balance sheet accounts
- Process, prepare and submit Inter-company invoices through accounts payable.
- Ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Intercompany Lead
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Accounting, Finance or Business Graduate
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- Must have experience in General Accounting
- Must have Operations Experience
- Must have experience in Client Management and interaction
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular GA/RTR
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Experience with accounting systems (SAP)
- Microsoft Office skills
- Client industry experience a plus
The following are key competencies required of the role.
The candidate must exhibit the following professional competencies:
- Strong analytical thinking
- Focus on customer service
- Multi tasking / Time Management
- Decision making
- Teaming / Collaboration
- Focus on Goals / Result orientation
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send you CV and remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4th April 2012 at 5.00 pm.