Miramar Global Concept commitment is to provide you with right financial statements and business direction that are keys to managing a business successfully.
We can offer realistic suggestions related to accounting,income tax preparation, tax planning, payroll and financial statement report guidance to help, manage and direct your project.
We specialize in:
- Financial Accounting Services
- Tax Accounting services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Financial Statements Preparation
- Reviewing credit applications and payroll processing
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports
- Perform account reconciliations and analyses
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting classifications, in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles
- Analyze and prepare financial statements, including balance sheets and statements of financial position
- Perform monthly/quarterly 'close' process
- Prepare documentation in support of external and internal audits
- Work closely with the Field Finance Lead
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Serve as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solution
- Perform complex conceptual analyses
- Review work performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement
- Forecast and plan resource requirements
- Authorize deviations from standards
- Lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provide explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
- 2 years professional accounting and/or audit experience
- Strong analytical, internal controls and project management skills
- Solid computer skills, including intermediate Microsoft Excel and Access
- Ability to motivate and inspire other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field
Phone No. 0728268568
Send your CV before 5/05/2012