Reports to: Factory Management
Our Client is the world's leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of confectionery and beverage consumer products.
Main Purpose of the position:
- Ensure production plan is full achieved in time and in compliance with legal requirements meeting safety, quality, hygiene, cost and environment need.
- Drive continuous improvement through TPM.
- Empower people to motivate and develop there capability.
- Align and involved all the relevant functions.
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards (compliant), on time and meeting consumer expectations.
- Effectively manage the DOR, ensure exchange of information (cascade Target/escalate issues) for alignment with the objectives in the short term and WOR, MOR for medium and long term to achieve production plan and to identify and achieve performance improvements.
- Motivate, guide, support and coach the resources to achieve objectives and to act in accordance with NCE guidelines.
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with the local laws striving for Zero accidents through continuous coaching on safety behaviours.
- Elaborate and execute workforce development program that will provide appropriate flexibility of workforce and assets.
- Focus on material availability, finished goods quality, and on time delivery through optimal resource allocation
- Lead a continuous improvement/employee involvement culture through NCE approach.
- Drive for excellence and support operators and staff in their tasks.
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to individuals and team in order to develop them to their full potential and to achieve objectives in accordance with NCE guidelines.
- Ensure succession plans and development - coaching of direct reports (where applicable) including development of specific training.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operation of factory through employee and industrial relations
- Ensure the timely launch of new products to the Market as per agreement with the business unit
- Understanding of production planning process
- Knowledge of NCE - TPM methodology, Lean thinking, etc…
- Advanced understanding of AM Pillar Methodology
- Basic understanding of PM Pillar Methodology
- Product and process mastership
- Advance knowledge of manufacturing instructions and quality standards
- Advanced understanding of how to effectively lead and control meeting (ability to handle meeting and conflict)
- Advanced understanding of the related departments and their role (Quality, Engineering, Warehouse, etc…)
- Business knowledge. Competence base of H&S, Engineering, Quality, Costing, Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of HR policies, industrial relation and legislation
- Knowledge of "The Company Management and Leadership principles", local community and shared value
- Advance knowledge of GLOBE processes and transactions
- Advance knowledge of G.I. 23.010 + Standards Management
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted