Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the station’s operations.
Television Station Manager
Job Ref: HR-TSM-04-2012
- Developing and driving the station’s business strategy in liaison with the stakeholders while ensuring implementation;
- Leading the identification of cutting edge programming initiatives to enhance client and viewer satisfaction;
- Development of business plans and the requisite budgets;
- Overseeing station operations while ensuring quality standards;
- Coordinating all activities including overseeing programming, financial budgets and the buying and selling of media services;
- Leading and coordinating the commercial targets and liaising with functional team leaders on station plans and their execution;
- Managing performance and the execution of long and short term business innovation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in media management/studies or business management or marketing with at least 4 years’ of extensive experience and knowledge of broadcast operations;
- Proven record in strategy development, client relationship & customer service excellence;
- Demonstrable record of passion and energy for results;
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttp://careers.nationmedia.com before 18th April 2012.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.