Our client is one of the leading power engineering company in Kenya based in Nairobi and deals with projects all over the country
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs power system facilities and equipment
- coordinate construction, operation, and maintenance of electric power
- Designs and plans layout of generating plants
- Directs preparation of, or prepares drawings and specific type of equipment and materials to be used, in construction and equipment installation.
- Estimates labor, material, construction, and equipment costs
- Inspects completed installations for conformance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Observes operation of installation for conformance with operational standards
- Compiles power rates and direct others in evaluating properties and developing utilities in new territories.
- Preparing, revising, and/or reviewing technical manuals, engineering operating procedures, instructions, specifications, standards and PMS documentation for cognizant equipment and systems.
- Conducting engineering development and Test and Evaluation (T&E) support.
- Line Construction and Design
- Bachelors Degree – Engineering (Electrical Option).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- 4 years of Experience.
- Valid Driving License.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted