Want to join a fun, exciting internet company?
Ringier Kenya, a branch of a leading international Media company with over 8,000 employees worldwide has a bouquet of ecommerce solutions among them rupu.co.ke and pigiame.co.ke.
Be a part of our small but dynamic team and experience the thrill of being part of one of Africa’s fastest growing internet companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support
- Produces weekly activity reports and monthly activity plans.
- Participates in sales meetings.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Populating and identifying quality merchants.
- Customer education and marketing of online listings
- Selling of advertising space on the platform
- High level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Helpful, willing and friendly attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for ecommerce
- Self- motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow the 212° degree rule -www.212movie.com
- Technology Savvy
- Be innovative and share possible revenue generating ideas.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an IT related qualification is advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 year’s proven experience digital sales, preferably in the internet industry, but this is not essential (online retail, banking, gaming or e-commerce).
- Computer literacy in MS Office and email required, including internet proficiency.
- Access to a laptop
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for an interview, email your application to email@example.com with the following documentation:
- A concise CV with personal details, education details and any previous as well as current work experience gained thus far.
- A brief motivation highlighting why you feel we should hire you and why you would be a fitting candidate for Ringier.
- Current and expected remuneration on the body of your email
- Position applied for in the Subject line of your email
Deadline for applications is 15th April 2012