In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Safaricom Foundation
Reporting to the Manager- Safaricom Foundation the job holder will be responsible for the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the Corporate Social Investment projects of the Safaricom Foundation.
- Develop and maintain a monitoring and evaluation system and information sharing database;
- Coordinate and implement the review and analysis of the performance of project partners;
- Support the implementation of project reviews, and mid-term and end-of-project reviews;
- Build the capacity of Foundation and project staff involved in monitoring, evaluation, and data collection;
- Compile and disseminate evaluation findings and relevant information and experiences;
- Compile the requirements of the reporting systems for various donors and partners as may be required periodically;
- On project status, review of proposals, and preparation of reports.
- Masters degree in social sciences- Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation or other related discipline
- Specialized training in Monitoring and Evaluation;
- At least four years working experience in project Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Excellent analysis and report writing skills;
- Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with project partners over the phone or face to face;
- Must have good report writing skills;
- Willingness to travel countrywide
- Tenacious with the ability to see things through to the end.
The deadline for application is Monday the 9th April 2012
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org