Reporting to the Head of distribution the successful candidate shall supervise a team of 40 agents and 4 team leaders.
Purpose of the Position:Maximize production from distribution channels that include but not limited to: direct agents and team leaders
Key Performance Areas:
- Business planning
- Development of sales channels
- Revenue generation
- P& L Management
- Implement Annual Business Plan;
- Lead and develop dedicated sales team
- Define and follow up on monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and objectives.
- Advise on development of new products and services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Maintain company’s relationship with existing clients
- Market intelligence reporting and analysis
- Accurate and timely business reports.
- Give input in development of corporate sales & marketing strategy
- Implementation and execution of sales & marketing strategies
- Recruitment, training and retention of the right team
- Implementation, adherence and interpreting company policies.
- Accompany team for presentations.
- Relationship Management skills,
- Sales Channels Management Skills,
- Self Driven;
- Eye for opportunity especially for good people and good business;
- Strong people development and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 5 years direct selling experience 2 years of which must be in a sales management/team leader position.
- Previous sales of insurance and or banking product will be an advantage