This is a collection of jobs and vacancies in Kenya and beyond for Kenyans. Find jobs in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru , Nyeri, Eldoret and other major towns.
Feel free to submit jobs vacancies and positions in Kenya or for Kenyans to jobskenya @ ovi.com all at no cost.
Google Web Search
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Hasbah Kenya Ltd Assistant DE Manager (Sales) Vacancy in Nairobi
Hasbah Kenya Ltd is recruiting for the following job position:
Assistant DE Manager – Sales – Nairobi
The Assistant Distribution Extension Manager- is accountable for delivering volume, superior coverage and in-store presence (Distribution, shelving, pricing, and merchandising) in all retail stores and wholesalers in the sub distributors and van covered areas.
She/he will ensure continuous and regular sub d captains and VSRs training and coaching.
1. Responsible for selling volume, Distributing, shelving, pricing, merchandising (DPSM) and also key initiatives (i.e. new products, new package and category management) to all the retail customers through the sub-d captains and VSRs.
2. Responsible for ensuring the quality execution of CBD fundamentals in store. i.e.: Distribution of all cores SKU’s in each key channel, retail pricing objectives met, shelving and merchandising targets met, van selling success criteria met or exceeded in all covered areas.
3. Responsible for identifying and developing new and potential SUB Ds.
4. Responsible for perfect implementation of our agreed trade terms (Sales Reps selling at retail pricing in line with our objectives).
5. Responsible for training, coaching, and tracking results of sub d captains and VSRs following EDAC cycle (Educate, Demonstrate, apply, consolidated) and tracking results via daily sales reports and sport-check in the field.
6. Responsible for perfect reporting of the golden stores data to the DE Manager.
7. Responsible for ensuring that all the Sub Distributors are profitable and sustainable.
8. The Asst. D.E manager is directly responsible for the HFS trade in Nyeri and Nakuru regions.
Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing
At least 3 years in the distribution and selling of fast moving consumer goods