This is a collection of jobs and vacancies in Kenya and beyond for Kenyans. Find jobs in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru , Nyeri, Eldoret and other major towns.
Feel free to submit jobs vacancies and positions in Kenya or for Kenyans to jobskenya @ ovi.com all at no cost.
Google Web Search
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Senior Beauty Therapist Vacancy in Kenya
Senior Beauty Therapist
1. Act as a role model for other junior level therapists and assisting in training new therapists.
2. Carry out checks to ensure that treatment rooms and wider spa areas are clean well stocked with equipment and products, safe and hygienic.
3. Responsible for retail sales targets, both of self and other therapists on the team. The senior therapist may be tasked with coming up with initiatives to promote products and come up with sale incentives for the team.
4. Ensure spa equipment is working and to coordinate safety and maintenance checks and repairs with the maintenance team where necessary.
5. Leading form the front in demonstrating how to provide excellent customer service.
6. Help the spa management that spa procedures, codes of practice and guidelines are adhered to whether it be completion of health questionnaires, maintenance of client records or dealing with customer complaints.
7. To oversee the booking of treatments and ensure that treatments are sensibly allocated to ensure that therapists and the staffing rotter is geared up at all times to ensure that treatments are carried out smoothly and on time.
8. Ensure that knowledge of all stocked spa products and treatments among staff is up to date.
9. Monitor and control stock levels and make the floor manager aware when stock levels needs replenishing.
Skills and Personal Qualities
1. A good communicator with ability to motivate fellow therapists.
2. An excellent team member who will gladly provide admin reception cover if a member of staff is off sick or on holiday.
3. High standards of presentation both of themselves and the store.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th April, 2017.
Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates due to the high number of applications we expect to receive for these roles.